The Philodendron Green Princess is a first time product for the New Zealand Market. It is a compact plant with glossy dark-green foliage which grows to 50-60cm in height. This combines the easy care qualities of the Philodendron family, with a plant which won't outgrow its place in the home.
- Habitat: Prefers a warmer temperature. Will grow to 50-60cm in height.
- Light: Happy in medium, indirect light.
- Water: Keep moist, but allow to dry out a little before watering again.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat based soil which retains moisture, but does not hold water.
- Fertiliser: Every 2-4 Months or during growth periods.
Philodendron Green Princess
Add a pot