The Peperomia Green (Peperomia obtusifolia) is a compact evergreen perennial which grows to approx. 30cm in height. It has cute thick glossy cupped leaves. Its perfect leaf design lends itself to be a semi-succulent variety. As it retains water within its thick leaves, reducing the frequency it requires watering.
- Habitat: For a bushier plant pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form. Prefers to be kept in warmer temperatures, and way from draughts.
- Light: Bright, indirect light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: Use a peat based soil. This plant has a small root base, therefore select a shallow pot to accomodate. Doing so will reduce the chance of water-logging the plant.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.
Add a pot
For information on shipping please click here