Please note - this is a large grade plant so is unable to be shipped. Pick up only!
With its forest green leaves that are detailed with thick lime lines and tiger striped stems it will add a perfect touch of style to any home. As a first time introduction to the New Zealand market, you may be more familiar with the Alocasia Polly, the Sarian is similar on most regards other than size. It also follows the Alocasia family traits where it will thrive only when kept in its ideal conditions. Less than ideal conditions may result in marks on the leaves, or potential leaf loss.
- Habitat: The Sarian is a fast growing plant, although it will hibernates in cooler temperature.
- Light: Prefers bright indirect light and warmer temperatures.
- Water: Likes slightly moist soil, don't let soil dry out, or over water.
- Soil: Loose well draining soil is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Once a month during spring and summer.