-PRE ORDER-due to arrive by 9th of Dec
Please note these are a very large grade plant so therefore cannot be shipped. Pick up only!
The Alocasia Microrrhiza is commonly known as the Elephant Ears. With those beautiful larger leaves, sturdy stems and pure green leaves with intricate leaf veins across its face. This is the perfect large lush pot plant that will quickly create a relaxing atmosphere in any room.
- Habitat: The Microrrhiza is a fast growing plant through the warmer months.
- Light: Prefers bright indirect light and warmer temperatures.
- Water: Likes slightly moist soil, don't let soil dry out, or over water.
- Soil: Loose well draining soil is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Once a month during spring and summer.